We are pleased to offer Redfern's latest heritage retail space to the market For Lease.
The offering includes 30sqm of street frontage along with 170sqm of exciting basement space located underneath Redfern's latest mixed use boutique development on Elizabeth Street, 750m from Redfern and Central Stations and 2.6km to the Sydney CBD.
Ready to be fitted out now, the space will suit multiple users including work spaces, showrooms, wine bars, restaurants, cafes, gyms and fitness studios. Users can benefit from installation of a grease trap and mechanical ventilation. Design flexibility provides for secure front entry and rear lane access.
The space will suit established operators looking to create an identity in one of Sydney's most in demand Fringe suburbs. Redfern has experienced a dramatic cultural change driven by its proximity to the Sydney CBD, sky rocketing median house prices and the presence of A-grade restaurants, bars, commercial office buildings and luxury residential developments.
Depending on demand, both spaces can be taken together or separately and there is an opportunity to work with the developers while they are finishing the final touches of construction.
- 170sqm basement space + 30sqm street frontage to be taken together or separately
- Soaring high ceilings
- Raw and exposed timber beams, concrete and brickwork
- Secure front and rear lane access
- Located within Redfern's latest boutique mixed development
- 750m from Redfern and Central Stations
- 2.6km to Sydney CBD
- Will suit work spaces, showrooms, wine bars, restaurants, cafes, gyms and fitness studios.
- Grease trap and mechanical ventilation installed
Please contact the exclusive leasing agents to arrange an inspection.
Tom Schultz - 0403 656 174 - email@example.com
Daniel O'Brien - 0404 860 747 - firstname.lastname@example.org