Bordered by Surry Hills, Waterloo, Zetland and Erskinville, Alexandria is an increasingly popular haunt for people who appreciate inner-city suburbs with village vibes and strong communities. Just 15 minutes from the CBD, 6 minutes to the airport and served by city buses, taxis and train stations, this ex-industrial district is scattered with perfect spaces for modern warehouse-style living, retail and dining.
Yet with its wide, quiet, tree-lined residential streets and pocket parks, it's a suburb that epitomises the urban renewal of Sydney's 'city of villages'.
In a few years Alexandria's industrial heart has shifted from warehouses and factories to gourmet cafés and restaurants, boutique design stores, fine food purveyors and artisan bakeries. Sonoma and Bourke Street Bakery have already opened branches right on Birmingham Street, and Alexandria's clutch of go-to retail and dining outlets grows daily.
Located in vibrant Alexandria, just off Gardeners Road, this brand new 134 sqm space was purpose built for retail. Well thought out and designed the space has all the infrastructure installed for a restaurant/café/bar. Located directly across from Sonoma Bakery, Bourke Street Bakery, Porsche South Sydney and many other businesses and new residential developments.
The space includes:
- Outdoor dining area with timber decking
- Grease trap
- Extraction with riser to the roof of building
- Three phase power (63 amp)
- Gas supply
- Hot and cold water supply
- Telephone line
- Disabled access bathroom
- One car space
- High floor to ceiling.
- Wide street frontage
- Feature pivot door design and awning
- North facing
- Retail garbage room, housing gas and hot water systems and storage space (on title and additional to 134sqm)
- Residential apartments above created by Rubicon Property, designed by SJB and landscape by William Dangar
Ideal space for a visionary restauranteer.